2018 Makita EY2650H25H
Call for Price
25.4 cc MM4® 4‑Stroke Engine Telescoping Pole Pruner
The Makita 25.4 cc MM4® Telescoping Pole Pruner (model EY2650H25H) delivers power and ease-of-use for commercial duty applications. The Makita 4-stroke engine requires no fuel mixing so users can use straight gas without the expense of 2-stroke oil, and the multi-position lubrication system enables engine to be inclined to any angle for continuous operation. For added convenience, the trimmer is engineered with Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts. In addition, the commercial duty dual stage air filter with large sealing areas is replaceable and easily accessible, and the oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessible with oil level view window for easy checking and replacing of oil.
The EY2650H25H has a telescoping shaft that easily adjusts from 8' to a full 13'. This increased range gives users access to hard-to-reach branches for increased efficiency. In addition, the 10" reversible sprocket nose bar is engineered for efficient pruning of branches. It is ergonomically designed with a rubberized soft grip for increased user comfort.
- Engine Displacement (cc): 25.4 cc
- Engine (HP): 1.1 HP
- Overall Length: 154-1/2 in.
- Guide Bar Length: 10 in.
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 oz.
- Crank Case Capacity: 2.7 oz.
- Dry Weight: 16 lb.
- User Type: Professional
- Power Type: 4-stroke gas
- Shaft Type: Telescoping
- Shipping Weight: 24 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-666848
- Telescoping shaft easily adjusts from 8 ft. to 13 ft. allowing access to hard-to-reach branches
- Weighs only 16.0 lbs. with reduced cutting head weight for improved balance and reduced operator fatigue
- Heavy duty dual-stage air filter with large sealing areas is easily accessible
- Translucent bar oil tank with adjustable automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Engine oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessible for fast oil changes
- Oil view window for convenient checking of engine oil level
- Translucent fuel tank with large opening for easier refueling
- Captured control wires help prevent snagging for improved durability
- 10" reversible sprocket nose bar for efficient pruning of branches
- Multi-position lubrication system allows engine operation at any angle
- Ergonomically designed rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Spark plug is easily accessible for faster maintenance
- (1) 10" GUIDE BAR (165695-7)
- (1) CHAIN PROTECTOR (452093-7)
- (1) 10" SAW CHAIN (196142-7)
- (1) BAND ASSEMBLY (125516-5)
- Engine Displacement
- 25.4 cc
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke gas
- Bar Length
- 10 in.